Approximately 75% of the people who come to the David Lawrence Center are at or below the federal poverty guidelines and have difficult paying for their treatment costs. The David Lawrence Foundation has gathered the Wish List below of typical treatment costs for the clients who turn to the David Lawrence Center for help and hope. For those interested in making a Wish List contribution, please consider donating at one of the following levels to provide indigent clients with these life saving services:
- $600: The cost per day for an individual on the Crisis Stabilization Unit.
The average length of stay on the crisis unit is between 3-5 days.
Substance Abuse Treatment:
- $260: The cost for an initial psychiatric evaluation with a psychiatrist
- $300: The cost for four people to attend one group therapy session
- $105: The cost of a one hour, individual therapy session
- $16,500: The cost for a full 28 day session for an individual in residential substance abuse treatment
- $589: The cost per day for an individual in residential substance abuse treatment
The average length of stay for residential treatment is 25 days.
- $500: The cost per day for an individual in inpatient adult detoxification.
The average length of stay in detoxification is 5 days.
Contributions can be made online by clicking here, or by calling the Foundation at 354-1434.
- $120: The average cost for a monthly prescription of inpatient medications